Nana is on a low Carb diet were she can’t have normal bread because of wheat. Nana has made it three times before but she has never wrote a blog post on it so I decided to make another one and do a video and a blog post on it.
- 250g Quark (Greek yoghurt can be used if you can’t get quark)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 100g Almond Flour
- 12g Coconut Flour
- 18g Psyllium Husk Powder
- 25g Chia Seeds
- 5g Sesame Seeds
- 6g Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 20g Sunflower Seeds
- Line a small loaf tin with grease proof paper.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and quark until it’s smooth.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt mix well
- Lastly add the chia and sesame seeds and psyllium husks add some of the sunflower seeds
- Fill the dough into the loaf tin and let it rest for 15 minutes so the psyllium and the chia can absorb the liquid. Sprinkle the rest of the sunflower seeds on the top.
- Put the oven on gas mark 3 /170c and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown