These mini muffins are easy to make and are both low carb and gluten free. This is another one of the almond flour recipes that I’m trying to both reduce the gluten and carbs in my diet.
- 2 ripe bananas large
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 180g almond flour
- 25g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; 180 degrees C; Gas Mark 4 and spray silicone muffin tin with cooking spray. or use mini muffin cases. Set aside
- Place bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and powder, salt in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add almond flour and stir just enough to combine. Add chocolate chips and stir with a spatula.
- place a small amount in the prepared muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted come out clean. Remove from the oven, allow to for cool 20 minutes..