So easy you can barely call it a recipe, perfect to add to a roast or even as a nice little snack around Christmas and New Year. So incredibly easy I bet even my little sister could do it…. well maybe not. But anyway EASY PEASY.
You will need:
- 6 small sausages (I don’t use cocktail, I just cut 6 small (4.5 – 5 inches) sausage in half to make 12)
- 6 rashers of streaky bacon, cut in half length-wise
- Cocktail sticks
1. Lay out the sausages on a cutting board, separate and cut in half. Do the same with the streaky bacon.
2. Neatly wrap each one and hold it together by poking a cocktail stick through the bacon and sausage.
3. Roast on a lightly greased baking tray for about 30 minutes or until bacon is crispy (don’t worry this means the sausage will be well cooked as well). Ta daaaaa!!