Recently got this recipe off Facebook and I wanted to try it! They looked simple and fun to make so I’m trying them! They’re supposed to be truffles but they looked like UFO’S in the end
You will need:
- 340g milk chocolate
- 55g butter
- 14 oz (1 can) condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g plain flour
- 50g chopped walnuts
- about 3 bars of white chocolate, chopped in bits
- A small amount of sugar.
1. Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl and microwave until melted.
2. Add the condensed milk and vanilla and mix in.
3. Fold in the flour and walnuts, line a baking tray with grease proof paper and preheat oven the gas mark 4/ 350*F/ 180 *F.
4. Scoop up a small amount of dough, press a piece of white chocolate into in and roll into a ball so that the chocolate’s in the middle and cant be seen. Do this to all of it. Place on baking tray and bake for 6-8 minutes, I recommend 9 at a time in rows of three.
P.S. If you would like them to be more like truffles I suggest cool them in a fridge or something.