I came across these while looking for something to bake, at first I wasn’t sure but my curiosity got the better of me, I asked nana if I could do them and she said yes as it was something for the sabbat. The first time I did them they were a bit dark so I corrected the bake time and got these ones golden brown.
- 120g oats
- 60g butter(non salted)
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 45ml water
- In sauce pan heat butter and water until melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Mix to a dough-like consistency.
- Roll out on a floured surface (plain flour of course) until its one inch thick
- Cut the dough with a circle shaped cutter.
- On a greased baking tray, bake at gas mark four for about 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Add sugar on top for a bit of sweetness