My latest meal made mostly by myself (I can’t peel potatoes). It was nicer than I expected, considering it was made by me. Everyone else liked it as well, including my sister surprisingly enough. Although it took forever to make I think it was worth it. 8.562/10
You will need:
- 800g (preferably thick) Bacon
- 350g Sausages
- 1 Onion, finely cut
- 25g Butter
- 5-6tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2-3tsp Mustard
- 5-6tbsp Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1.3 kg Potatoes, boiled
- Grated cheese for the top
1. Cook the bacon, place on a plate and cut off any big chunks of fat, dice into chunks. Cook the sausages as well, cut into thick slices.
2. Melt the butter in a big pan. Add the onion and cook until just softening.
3. Add the meat to the onion and stir. Then add the Tomato sauce, mustard, milk and salt and pepper if wanted. Stir well, cook for and another 3-5 minutes then take off the heat.
4. Now onto the mash. Drain the potatoes and start mashing. You will probably ant to add a bit of butter and milk to the mash to make it bit nicer. Make sure you have mashed it REALLY well, no one wants lumpy mash.
5. Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5/ 180*C/375*F, butter a large dish. Put the meat filling into the bottom and level it out. Plop the mash on top and level out, lightly drag a fork all through to top to help it crisp up. Sprinkle the cheese on top, and put it in the oven for about 30 minutes or until top is crispy.