On Easter Sunday I made some rune biscuits with the last bit of plain flour we had in the house ,all I will say is that it was worth it,
- 100g of butter
- 50g of caster sugar
- a few drops of vanilla
- and 175g of plain flour
How to make
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 2/ 150 C
- Then mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until creamy
- Add the vanilla then mix then add the flour and mix again until well combined.
- Roll out to around 5mm and cut into any shape you want.
- Turn the oven up to gas mark 4/ 300 C bake for 25 min or until golden brown
- Wait till the biscuits have cooled down and then ice the runes on ,We used pens with edible ink,