These are very cute-looking, not as cute to make though. Some worked out better than others, and others failed miserably. But when they worked, it made it worth it.
You will need:
- Small biscuits, I used one of my other recipes for this –> Vanilla Fork Biscuits
- 200g< Milk chocolate, melted in a small bowl
- A bag of marshmellows
- Green icing (with a piping bag)
1. Coat the biscuits in chocolate and place on a plated, coat the marshmallows and place them on top of the biscuits. Refrigerate the hats for about 10 minutes.
2. Fit a small nozzle on the piping bag and create a ring around the base of the marshmallow, then, for the shamrock, Ice upwards a bit and squeeze 3 small blobs around the top of the stem. Done!