These are perfect for little kids to make, virtually no effort needed!
You will need:
- 1 Packet of pizza base mix (I don’t get shop bought stuff often, but I didn’t have enough time to make my own)
- Pizza sauce, or tomato sauce
- About 50g< cheddar cheese, grated
- Cooked ham
1. Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 1cm thick. Cut out circles to fit in a deep cake tray. Grease the tray with butter, and put the cut-out circles in them. Pre heat oven the gas mark 4/180*C/350*F.
2. Put a sprinkle of cheese on the bottom, then a tsp of sauce. Add more cheese and some ham. Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is cooked and the cheese is slightly bubbling. Done, easy isn’t it?