Healthy and spooky apples, what’s better?! These are likely to eat you before you eat them though… Anyway, I found making the mouths to be fiddly but apart from that they were fun to make!
You will need:
- green apples, cored and cut in quarters
- strawberries, cut length ways in half
- a little fondant icing, black and white
1. try and cut a slice out of a quarter of apple to make the mouth (this took me and my Nanny few tries so don’t worry).
2. Place a half strawberry inside the mouth and stick it down with icing.
3. Make the eyes however you want, I did a variety of expressions.