This is a cool, hang-able decoration for any room of the house, a 5 minute craft for 4+! You make a family of them or just one, I think little baby snakes would be quite cute personally.
You will need:
- a piece of paper
- a plate that fits onto the piece of paper
- a pen
- colouring pencils (optional)
1. Place the plate of the piece of paper and draw around it.
2.Cut it out.
3. Plan out your spiral using a colour close the the paper.
4. Cut that out…
5. Draw on your design, and there you you go, 1 little snake!