Warning: Contains Peanut butter. This is a great healthy, tasty smoothie for anyone who is NOT my grandad (he doesn’t like fruit). It took about 5 minutes and is really simple.
You will need:
- 7-8 strawberries, stemmed and washed
- 1 banana, chopped
- 100g blackberries
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 ice cubes
- 250ml milk
1. Put all the fruit in the blender.
2. Then add the peanut butter,
3. Then the milk and ice cubes.
5. Then blend until there are no large chunks of fruit left (5-10 seconds). TADA!! Enjoy.