Not been baking much recently, partially due to our new puppy. But here’s one for some Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies! This is an easy and quick recipe.
You will need:
- 150g Soft butter
- 80g caster sugar
- 80g stoft, brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 225g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200g chocolate chips ( We used 1 bar of milk chocolate chopped up and another 1 bar of dark chocolate)
1. In a large-ish bowl, mix together the butter and sugars until well combined.
2. Add in the vanilla and egg and mix.
3. All at once, add the flour, Bicarb. Soda and salt. Mix with a large spoon. Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5/ 375*F/ 190*C. Grease a baking tray with butter.
4. Add the chocolate chips and mix as evenly as possible. Take a teaspoon and scoop up a small amount of mixture and roll it into a ball just smaller than a walnut, flatten it slightly and place about 6 at a time on the tray.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are browned slightly and is still quite soft in the middle. Enjoy!